PAXLOVID can be prescribed within 5 days of symptom onset and a positive COVID-19 test for adults who do not require supplemental oxygen and who are at increased risk for progressing to severe disease.1
Click here to find more about how Malaysia is distributing PAXLOVID to patients.
The efficacy of PAXLOVID was evaluated in 2246 adult COVID-19 patients at high risk for progression to severe disease in the EPIC-HR trial.2
Easily search for drug interactions by active substance name or keywords.
During the EPIC-HR trial, comparable rates of adverse events were observed between the PAXLOVID and placebo groups.2
A full list of risk factors from the CDC can be located at <local link>.
PAXLOVID contains nirmatrelvir, a protease inhibitor specifically designed by Pfizer to target the main protease (Mpro), also known as 3-chymotrypsin-like cysteine (3CL) protease enzyme, and to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication by preventing proteolysis from occurring.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on topics that include early treatment, dosing, and potential drug interactions.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at https://paxaes.pfizersafetyreporting.com
For medical questions related to PAXLOVID, you can visit www.pfizer.com
To access further materials, resources and receive communication about medicines and vaccines promoted by Pfizer.
This site is intended only for healthcare professionals resident in to Malaysia.
This website is brought to you by Pfizer Malaysia
Copyright © 2022 Pfizer Limited. All rights reserved.
These pages are not intended for patients or for members of the general public.
I confirm that I am a healthcare professional resident in Malaysia.
If you select 'No', you will be redirected to pfizerpro.com.my where you will be able to access reference information on PAXLOVID™ (PF-07321332; ritonavir)
1. Use and content of this Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes and has been approved by relevant regulatory authorities.
Neither Pfizer nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
2. Privacy. Pfizer respects the privacy of its Web site users. Please refer to https://www.pfizer.com.my/privacy-policy that explains users' rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed on this Web site.
3. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Pfizer has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Pfizer has no control. Pfizer makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer.
4. Medical Information. Patients should not use the information contained in this website for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
6. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Pfizer, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Pfizer actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2020 Pfizer Inc. The contents of Pfizer Web sites may not be copied other than for non commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided in the website or above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Pfizer. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Pfizer, or any third party.
8. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in Malaysia. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of Malaysia, the information contained on this website is intended for use only by residents of Malaysia. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in Malaysia. Pfizer reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
10. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Pfizer reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.